But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere. For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing, to one a fragrance from death to death, to the other a fragrance from life to life. Who is sufficient for these things? For we are not, like so many, peddlers of God's word, but as men of sincerity, as commissioned by God, in the sight of God we speak in Christ. (2 Corinthians 2:14-17)
Click on any of the following links to download the document in PDF format. A PDF reader is installed by default on most new PCs and in most Internet Browsers. However, if you are unable to view the documents below, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to install the reader, then try again.
- 321 - The Story of God, the World, and You. (link). A Youtube video on the Gospel.
- Two ways to live. (link). The message at the heart of Christianity is really quite simple - simple enough to be outlined in a few pages. It is a message from the bible about God and his son, Jesus. It is about life and death, and the choice that we all face.
- Conversion Guide. (PDF). What does it mean to believe in Jesus? How does being born again work? Do these describe something real, or are they just churchy words we use? Is there more to being converted into a believer in Jesus than just thinking it, or praying a prayer?
- What is a Christian? (PDF). A Christian is a person in whom God has done a few things. This short document explains these things clearly and concisely.
- Provisions of the Gospel. (PDF).
- Prove it to me. (PDF). Can we find Confidence in the Resurrection?